Friday, September 18, 2009

Short Update

So I just realized that it has been over 2 weeks since I last updated and I thought I probably ought to update. I was going to post pictures, but now I can't find the camera (Sam has gotten a hold of it) so when I find it I will post again with some recent pictures.

The kids have all been excited to have a new cousin in the family especially since she lives so close. Avery (Lindsey and Cory's baby) is such a cute baby and the kids love holding her. We have tried to stay away so we don't stress them out too much though. I remember what it is like to have a new baby and trying to adjust to a new schedule (or lack of schedule) that comes with babies.

Ethan has been doing pretty well in school. We have been trying to bribe him to get 5 stars every day (which he got real close to doing this week). He called me today to tell me that he got an Aviator sticker (his school mascot is Aviators). I guess he gets that for doing something good. I'll have to find out more when he gets home from school.

We are trying to get ready for Ashley's 4th birthday. I can't believe she is that old already. She still loves living in nightgowns, but I have been able to get her to get dressed everyday to take Ethan to school.

Sam is still our cute little Sam. He is now saying Mom quite a bit so that makes me much happier. He loves saying prayers (with Ethan's help) and especially loves giving kisses after prayers. It's just so fun to see. I will try to get video of it to put on here. He kind of yells your name before he gives you kisses. Just so cute.

This week I started watching a little boy that is 18 months old while his mom works. The kids have a great time with him. I will be watching him every other week because his dad will have him on the other weeks. I am also now officially watching the little 9 month old girl that her mom works with Jordon. I only watch her a few days a week though. The kids love her as well.

Ethan also gave a talk in church on Sunday. He did such a great job. It was about how following the prophet strengthens our family. He told a story about President Hinckley and how his family followed the prophet and then added some to the end. The kids are getting ready for their Primary program on the 27th. Ethan and Ashley both have parts and they have memorized them already. They will do so great.

I will post later with some pictures and maybe videos too!

No comments: