Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Ashley's Birthday

Today is Ashley's 4th birthday and I can't believe my baby is already that old. It is pretty much like any other day around here though. We decided to celebrate this weekend when Grandma Armitstead is in town, but Ethan keeps trying to talk Ashley into celebrating tonight. So I told Ashley that she could pick out one of her presents to open tonight and then she asked me about her cake. So I told her we would make a small cake tonight and then a bigger one this weekend and she was thrilled about that. Since she doesn't really like cake (mostly just the frosting) I had a great idea pop in my head that I saw once of making a rice krispy castle. So I asked her if she wanted that for her cake and she was so excited about it. She likes those much better than cake so that is what it is going to be.

I will post pictures later of tonight and this weekend's celebrations.

Here is a picture of our cute Ashley girl 4 years ago today!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Ashley was a beautiful baby! And she is growing up way to fast, and still beautiful!