Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween Fun

We have had a great time this Halloween doing lots of activities with Cory and Lindsey. Thursday night they came to our Stake Trunk or Treat at the church. The kids got a bunch of candy there and had a great time seeing some of there friends and teachers (Primary) there too.
On Friday (Oct. 30), the kids and I (Rachel) went over and helped Lindsey make a bunch of cute Halloween cookies (which I don't have any pictures of, but hopefully will get some). That evening we went to their ward Halloween party and the kids had a great time doing all the activities there and getting even more treats.

Saturday we went over and carved pumpkins in the excellent weather. Jordon carved Ethan's and Sam's pumpkins and I carved Ashley's.



The kids with their pumpkins.


Then they helped Uncle Cory put up spider webs out front. (Ashley didn't quite have the concept of stretching out the spider web before hanging it on the wall).



Ethan and Sam loved watching the frozen hand melt in the drink.



The kids ready to go trick or treating. Sam again wouldn't wear his devil horns and Ashley decided not to wear her wings too. We went up one street and back down the other side and the kids' buckets were half full. Ethan and Sam were tired and done trick or treating, but Ashley wanted to keep going so Jordon took her back out for another street up and back and her bucket was packed full when she got back. She wanted to empty out her bucket and go back out for more, but we were done and ready to go home. On the way home, both Ashley and Sam fell asleep. A fun, but exhausting day.


I just had to add this picture because it is so cute. Avery was laying on Lindsey's lap and Sam laid down on the couch to see her face saying "Hi baby". He just loves her (almost too much sometimes).

2 comments:

Cory and Lindsey said...

Thank you so much for the great time this week. Avery and I had so much fun with you guys. I will email you photos of what i have from this week. Will you please email the photo of Avery and Sam. That is so dang cute.
Thanks for everything Rach

AmyGale said...

Cute pics! It looks like you all had a lot of fun! I don't know why, but I didn't have your blog on my list,I thought I did...But I added it now, so we can keep caught up on you guys! :)