Sunday, November 15, 2009

Birthday Party Fun


(I know this post is a little late, but I didn't even take any pictures and I wanted to post about this weekend when I had pictures. I finally remember to ask Jordon's dad for the pictures they took so here are some of them.) We were lucky to have Jordon's dad and his wife come visit us one weekend in Oct. The kids were so excited to see them when they showed up and surprised them. That same weekend we were invited to a birthday party of the daughter of a co-worker of Jordon's. At the party they had a lady who made these balloons and also did face painting. Ethan picked a purple plane. Ashley had a pink cat. And Sam got a purple dinosaur. They were all so cool.

Ethan and Ashley both had their faces painted (we didn't want to even try with Sam). Ethan had a skull and Ashley had hearts.


We all had a great time and were sad to see them leave. Luckily we will get to spend some time with them at Christmas.



No comments: