Thursday, July 21, 2011

Changes, changes, changes

So life has been kind of crazy lately at our house. And will continue to be so for the next while. Jordon's hours were cut back at his job so he was only working 32 hours a week. Because of this I have been looking for a job to help be able to pay our bills. I applied at a utility billing company in Logan. I was originally told "thanks but no thanks" so I was a little disappointed. The next week I saw that they still had a mail room sorter position open on their website so I sent them another email saying I had sent them my resume a few weeks before and I saw they still had the mail room position open and I was interested. I got a call from them yesterday asking me to come in and do some assessments tomorrow (Friday). If I get this job we will move back up to Logan so that only Jordon would be commuting to work instead of both of us. I will also be going back to college this Fall. I have about 4 semesters of school work to do to earn a Bachelors Degree in Family Life Studies. It is an online degree so all my classes are online which will help with working. Jordon has also decided to go back to school to earn a degree that he will enjoy working in. He has decided to do Radiography through Weber. We are hoping to get him started this Fall as well. It doesn't look like any of his credits from Stevens Henager will transfer so he will pretty much be starting from square one. He's not terribly excited about that, but he is really excited about doing the Radiography work.
The kids are all excited to move and Ethan is really excited to move to the Logan area because he has a cousin on Jordon's side that lives in Providence that he likes to play Wii with so I'm sure we will have some play days once we move. Life will be pretty crazy for us this next month because we are planning on moving before school starts so the kids start school in their new schools so they won't have to transfer after just a few weeks. Exciting and busy times for us coming up!

1 comment:

AmyGale said...

Sheesh! You move more than anyone I know! ;) I hope everything works out well for you guys! Keep us updated!