Friday, December 4, 2009

Our latest happenings

I totally slacked off and didn't take any pictures at Thanksgiving this year, but I'm hoping to bum some off of the others that didn't slack off and actually took some. This year we spent Thanksgiving here in Las Vegas with Jordon's sister, Lindsey, and her family and his Mom and Step Dad. It was a quiet dinner for the most part since Sam fell asleep on the way to Lindsey's and stayed asleep once we got there. After dinner we hung out and watched football and then later watched "Four Christmases" which was hilarious.

The weekend before Thanksgiving though we actually had some family pictures taken. Here are a few of my favorites for you all to enjoy!





I was pretty happy with our pictures especially since a few of the kids gave us some trouble in the beginning.

Also last night the kids and I spent some time decorating some Christmas cookies. I think this is the kids' favorite activity since they always request it if I give them an option of which kind of cookies to make. Here are some pictures from that activity.




We are looking forward to heading back to Utah to visit all of our families during the Christmas break and will post pictures all along the way.

3 comments:

Cory and Lindsey said...

How cute. I love the family pics. They turned out so cute. I will be emailing you photos of thanksgiving tomorrow...

AmyGale said...

Cute pictures! We missed you guys at Thanksgiving! How'd you get your teeth so white?

Tammy said...

Rachel, I would love to get some of your family pictures! They are darling!!